Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Take Two For Take Five

Steve Carson, sax and clarinet
I featured these performers of the jazz quintet Take Five this past May, when they played
at the Market. They played there again Monday evening for the special holiday opening.
It should be noted the group won a gold medal at MusicFest Canada at Niagara Falls this past
spring. They were definitely worth a repeat listen, and as my camera goes where I go,
they get a repeat post here.

Duncan McDonald, trombone

Hannah Schweitzer, keyboard and vocals
Cullen Buholzer, bass and bass guitar
Eli Carson, drums



2 comments:

  1. Good for them! They look comfortable performing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful portraits! How do I get on your daily post list? I came over from Kay at Sequim Daily Photo.

    ReplyDelete